7. Acceptable Use
7.1. When you use our website you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast or transmit any material on this website except: i) where permission is clearly given to do so, such as where the ‘Copy’ or the ‘Embed’ facility is provided on the content. ii) the owner of the content has given you permission ii) content and information is posted by and belongs to you.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of our website or services or anything that causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff and or other users of our website and services.
- You will not post or transmit through our website or via our services, any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You will not post or transmit through this website or via our services, any statements that advocate or provide instruction on illegal financial or business activity or otherwise, or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them or information that is misleading or price sensitive.
- You will not interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including unauthorised harvesting or collecting of personal information about users of our website or services without permission.
- You agree not to use our website or services for any purposes other than to view or publish original, acceptable and appropriately licensed materials.
- You will comply with Define Media's House Rules found on our website at https://www.definemedia.net/page/terms-rules.
7.2. Acceptable Content
Your content may fail to encode or may be rejected for publishing on the TellYourStory network and refunds may not be offered when:
- the volume and quality of content uploaded is not compliant with the acceptable type, as described here:
- the file type uploaded does not match the accepted file types as displayed on the file upload page;
- our technical support team is unsuccessful in performing a manual upload of your content of an acceptable file type due to errors in the encoding format of your file, for example; missing sound or unsupported audio formats; and
- your uploaded file is found to contain computer viruses and is corrupt and that your file cannot be viewed with other medium in a fully functional format and display as intended.